Daily Archives: September 10, 2013
1. No life is truly worth living without seeing the beauty of our planet. “To Travel is To Live” – Hans Christian Andersen.
2. Recent studies have found that money spent on travel is more likely to make you much happier than money spent on material wealth.
3. You`ll eventually forget about your $500 iPhone but you`ll never forget the first time you saw a breathtaking mounting range, your first steps on some of the world`s most spectacular beaches, your fist dive into the ocean, your first stroll through some old town in a country far far away…
4. The Length of your trip doesn’t affect your post trip happiness. A short trip will make you feel just as happy. Sometimes a weekend is all you need.
5. Studies have also shown that travelers get along with people better, and often feel less anxiety in everyday social situations.
6. Couples that travel together show increased intimacy. The best travel accessory is always the person you love.
7. Trips can change history. Darwin was inspired by traveling to the Galapagos. Che Guevara found himself biking across South America. Colombo got lost and discovered America .
8. The only big cost for traveling to a distant country or another continent is the airplane ticket. A body massage in Bali is only $6. A dinner out in Korea is 10$. And, while visiting England you can stay in a real medieval castle for $150 a night.
9. Travel can make you smarter as a person. Those who travel often are better problem solvers.
I think it`s time for you to hit the road! What do you think?
- Travel To-Do List: Galapagos Islands (smilingsightseer.com)
- Packing All This In: The Guidelines On How To Travel With Little Trouble (wiki.mozilla.org)
- 9 Reasons why travelling alone is beautiful. (thetravelmonster.wordpress.com)
- Travelling solo in ECUADOR! (yyzgourmand.com)
- Too Broke To Travel? – Food! (mobilemamascrew.wordpress.com)
- How many miles could you travel on people’s kindness alone? Well this guy’s going global. (pplkind.com)